- Complete and maintain for price list base on approved quotation/ contract, keep latest price for product level, including EBG, PSO, Rental fee etc.
- Manage all the PO of EBG and make sure PO price is aligned with price list cooperating with site people.
- Payment management for inter-company and external suppliers and target to make payment well-founded and timely.
- leading monthly and quarterly TT/cylinder checking and make sure the holding number is consistent with site.
- Purchase data analysis to monitor monthly purchase volume, gab with sales , profit analysis based on overall cost and sales price , give guide line to souring and sales;
- Take charge of PO/ PGI/ take delivery of goods/ payment application for merchant business part
- Support LLH China strategy and HPO
Required critical behaviors
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation/Conflicts Resolution (Influencing)
- Outstanding communication skills – questioning, listening, negotiating, presentation & written;
- Every Linde employee is required to consistently behave honestly, fairly and ethically in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and Linde's internal guidelines/policies
Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Product knowledge and general merchant business knowledge;
- Demonstrated ability to question, learn, and implement new findings quickly and efficiently
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mind-set exhibited through internal or external negotiations
- Communicating effectively by conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful and timely manner
- Ability to effectively work within a multi-discipline and multi-cultural, team work orientated environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese & English
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Experience with electronics gas or industry gas preferred
- Familiar with SAP preferred
- Expertise in procurement process